New Director of Basketball Ops

Luca Virgilio on the Husker roster today in place of Greg Eaton.  No bio yet.

Matt Holt still listed as video coordinator.

I don't think this was any surprise. Best of luck to Greg Eaton.  It's probably harder to find a job when you're the DOBO than when your name is Michael Lewis and your a full-fledged assistant.  One of the parts of coaching changes we don't always think about.

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=24&SPSID=23

6 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Unless that changed this year we've had them continuously.

Currently Vince Fritz is in year 1 as a graduate assistant here http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211767793&Q_SEASON=2019

I thought that changed, but looks like I was wrong.  They use the title "graduate manager" so maybe there was a change in duties or what he can or can't do that I was thinking of.  Or maybe I'm just completely wrong and I got my wires crossed some place which seams to happen often the older I get.

45 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

I thought that changed, but looks like I was wrong.  They use the title "graduate manager" so maybe there was a change in duties or what he can or can't do that I was thinking of.  Or maybe I'm just completely wrong and I got my wires crossed some place which seams to happen often the older I get.

The GA simply changed its title to GM.

Same duties as always. Grunt work.

Here's his '16-17 highlight mixtape... shows some good leadership and work ethic... the spin move at :51 was nice... proper use of a farewell at 2:00 is encouraging... could have developed a much better nickname at 2:15. Overall, seems like a quality addition to the program... hopefully, his skills have improved in the past two seasons... but if not, he's got a solid base to work with.

Edited by Searching 4 Chester Surles

• 2 weeks later...

16 minutes ago, Searching 4 Chester Surles said:

Bill Callahan WITH THE CAMEO!