2019 Husker Volleyball

4 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

And a loss for the Big Red. And unless those young ones play out of there ass. I don't see them beating Stanford.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

The biggest thing that worries me is that Stanford is so battle tested that this is "just another game" for them against competition that we have been playing.  For us, it's our first big time match.

John Cook said it best yesterday in the presser.  He "doesn't welcome a #1 ranking just yet."  Here we are though and it's a great opportunity for our girls.  We can do it, but it will be tough.

On 9/17/2019 at 12:25 PM, hskr4life said:

The biggest thing that worries me is that Stanford is so battle tested that this is "just another game" for them against competition that we have been playing.  For us, it's our first big time match.

John Cook said it best yesterday in the presser.  He "doesn't welcome a #1 ranking just yet."  Here we are though and it's a great opportunity for our girls.  We can do it, but it will be tough.

Ironically, Stanford lost ahead of playing NU, then lost again after playing NU. It seems like Stanford wanted to beat NU more than either Minnesota or BYU (at home, no less!).

• 2 months later...