OT: $3.995M

4 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

That gets you a lot of house in Lincoln.

Fred Hoiberg is moving the family to Lincoln, and with that comes a listing price of $3.995M on the old home:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/classified/realestate/elitestreet/ct-re-elite-street-bulls-fred-hoiberg-burr-ridge-20190429-story,amp.html

You'd be surprised how many residential estates in the eastern half of Nebraska are about that much money.

11 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

A couple there you listed are in the same ballpark. The ones I have personally seen would likely never make their way into publications. Estates sold privately & discretely, if ever sold at all. Usually passed down generations.

8 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

A couple there you listed are in the same ballpark. The ones I have personally seen would likely never make their way into publications. Estates sold privately & discretely, if ever sold at all. Usually passed down generations.

yup.  I'm sure there's a lot like that in Omaha area.  I'm guessing there's some like that in the Country Club area in Lincoln as well as out by Firethorn Golf Course.  I know I went to a party at one out by the miniature golf course off hwy 2 in Lincoln.  8 car garage, full sized basketball court in the basement 25 rooms.  Place is huge!