Know this has been discussed and I should remember it

colhusker

I was just trying to throw a little election lingo into the conversation. :)

Remember, to not vote is to vote.

And if you're a Republican in New York voting is not voting and for Democrats in Nebraska voting is not voting due to the electorial college winner take all function. If you don't vote for the winner, your vote does not count for president. How's that for a little election lingo?

And if you're a Republican in New York voting is not voting and for Democrats in Nebraska voting is not voting due to the electorial college winner take all function. If you don't vote for the winner, your vote does not count for president. How's that for a little election lingo?

Isn't it still that Nebraska (and Maine) are the only states where the electoral votes can be split. In '08, Obama had one vote from Nebraska and McCain had four.

Dean - that's why it's time to get rid of the Electoral College.

Tony - yes, that's why some of the districts lines were redrawn so that Democrats wouldn't have a chance in District 2.

But that's enough of that. I come here to get away from politics!

Dean - that's why it's time to get rid of the Electoral College.

Tony - yes, that's why some of the districts lines were redrawn so that Democrats wouldn't have a chance in District 2.

But that's enough of that. I come here to get away from politics!

Well, if no political debate, then religion?

I will gladly discuss religion, in a private chat. That always gets sidetracked if one is trying to deal with fifty objections at once.