Visits the weekend of 4/27-28

Their visits were "great", according to a Husker media member. Coaching staff wants them both and feels good about our chances. 

Yvan doesn't arrive in Lincoln until later today. If we land Johnson and Cross, I'm not sure he'll have a spot on our roster though. I think we'll reserve our last 1 or 2 (Roby/Thor) scholarships for sit-out transfers. I could be wrong, of course. 

Well that is an excellent prognosis to start this Sunday morning (I'm out in Duck Country, Eugene, Oregon).... Let's hope they bring in those two big "fish". Both would be huge pieces of the puzzle. What I have been reading about Johnson suggests he can be an elite rebounder and very good shot blocker, and Cross looks like one of those once a decade "steal" whom everyone is mystified as to why the traditional elites didn't discover him. He truly looks like he could walk on and start at any Big Ten team as a freshman. Will make the almost certain loss of Roby tolerable.

Reminder, it was Cam Mack (committed), Jayce Johnson, Dalano Blanton, Kevin Cross, and (supposed to be) Yvan Ouedraogo.

Ouedraogo's flight was apparently delayed and he didn't get in until today. Washut has a twitter tease suggesting the weekend for the 4 guys who were here as scheduled couldn't have gone any better. However, no official word and it's behind a paywall, so ...

Just For What It's Worth:   (Premium Content)

Visitors:
Transfers Cam Mack (Salt Lake CC), Jayce Johnson (Utah), Yvan Ouedraogo (France), 2019 Transfer Dalano Blanton-WKU And 2019 recruit Kevin Cross 6'8 F from Little Rock, Arkansas.

Edited by Red Don