2019 PF Kevin Cross - LOI

khoock

26 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t52FPvVSZk

6'8"  240. He's a grown man. Versatile and active.

How in the hell is this guy still available? Did he not play his junior year? Skip the AAU circuit?  Suddenly grow 5 inches? What?

There's a lot there to like.  Suddenly, French kid has some catching up to do.

54 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t52FPvVSZk

6'8"  240. He's a grown man. Versatile and active.

His tape looks a lot like Ed Morrow's high school tape.  Except for he's two inches taller.  And 20 lbs heavier.  And has a range of 20' and not 2', and can actually handle the ball like a wing and can actually pass it.  So what gives?  How is this guy not rated higher?

According to Kevin Cross's twitter account, Doc Sadler offered him while he was still HC at Southern Miss.

This is a high major kid.  I have no idea how he managed to fly under the radar, but his passing is ... wow.  And it's not the only really good part of his game.  I was really impressed by the videos I've seen of him.

Again, have no idea how he has flown under the recruiting radar.  This kid is good.

11 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

How in the hell is this guy still available? Did he not play his junior year? Skip the AAU circuit?  Suddenly grow 5 inches? What?

There's a lot there to like.  Suddenly, French kid has some catching up to do.

This kid is my number 2 want behind Cam Mack.  He could anchor our front line for 4 years.  Crazy how under the radar he is.  Have we offered him yet?

13 hours ago, khoock said:

Kevin Cross 6'8 F from Little Rock, Arkansas. Has offers from TCU, Ok State, and Arkansas.

Going from his personal twitter feed I"m seeing only Southern Miss, Illinois and Okie St. Illinois just recently just filled their last schollie with a top 50 center.

If he does have an offer from Arkansas, it has to be from Mike Anderson