2020 SF CJ Wilcher -> Xavier -> Nebraska

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • hhcmatt changed the title to 2020 SF CJ Wilcher -> Xavier
  • 1 year later...
  • hhcmatt changed the title to 2020 SF CJ Wilcher -> Xavier

Wilcher only played 131 minutes (in 14 games) this past season, and 52 minutes were in the final 2 ballgames. Interesting that he only saw the court for limited playing time for 90-95% of the season, but then played 32 and 20 minutes in the last 2 games. Kind of an oddity.

Edited by AuroranHusker

Might be hearing some news on this one soon...

My guess is if we add a guy like this, Stevenson will leave.

Don’t know a ton about Wilcher but curious how he can play next to the McGowens? Also I am all for a guy with a killer mentality but we need someone who is willing to at least think of passing occasionally and not playing hero ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Minnesota_Husker said:

My guess is if we add a guy like this, Stevenson will leave.

Don’t know a ton about Wilcher but curious how he can play next to the McGowens? Also I am all for a guy with a killer mentality but we need someone who is willing to at least think of passing occasionally and not playing hero ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure if he would be willing to take on the role immediately but believe he would be a perfect 6th man. He brings energy and can score in bunches. 

6 hours ago, TheKamdyMan said:

I’m not sure if he would be willing to take on the role immediately but believe he would be a perfect 6th man. He brings energy and can score in bunches. 

Having a combo of Kobe Webster and Wilcher coming off of the bench next season would be nice as they both able to provide a spark and can score in bunches.