Keeping up with the offers/visits

On 9/23/2019 at 9:38 AM, Navin R. Johnson said:
ICYMI: Here is the #Nebrasketball visitor for this weekend so far... Officials:

Tibet Gorener

Unofficials:

I think this might have been the guys at the Rick Ross concert two years ago.  Looks like we landed Breidenbach and lost Donovan since then.

On 8/29/2021 at 2:04 PM, millerhusker said:

Official visitors the first weekend in October, per Washut:

Ramel Lloyd 

Omaha Biliew

Simeon Wilcher 

Chase Clemmons 

I hope people fully understand the recruiting work that Matt and Fred are doing.  This is so incredible to get kids of this caliber on campus with an actual shot to sign them.  Omaha is the #4 ranked player in the entire country and he is coming to visit for the 2nd time.  Just the fact that we are being considered by kids of this talent makes me very confident that Fred will have us in the tournament and get our first win very soon if not this year.

1 hour ago, kldm64 said:

I hope people fully understand the recruiting work that Matt and Fred are doing.  This is so incredible to get kids of this caliber on campus with an actual shot to sign them.  Omaha is the #4 ranked player in the entire country and he is coming to visit for the 2nd time.  Just the fact that we are being considered by kids of this talent makes me very confident that Fred will have us in the tournament and get our first win very soon if not this year.

And isn’t Simeon 2 or 3?  That’s two of the top 5 players in the nation coming for their second visit.  I mean fucking incredible.

1 minute ago, Keenan9595 said:

And isn’t Simeon 2 or 3?  That’s two of the top 5 players in the nation coming for their second visit.  I mean fucking incredible.

I’m sorry 6th, according to 247 we have the 4th and 6th best players in the nation taking their second and 1 of 5 official visits they get.  Insane.  

20 hours ago, Keenan9595 said:

I’m sorry 6th, according to 247 we have the 4th and 6th best players in the nation taking their second and 1 of 5 official visits they get.  Insane.  

Basketball has different rules for official visits. Technically they get 5 this year, 5 next year, and 5 post Hs if needed. 

37 minutes ago, TheKamdyMan said:

Basketball has different rules for official visits. Technically they get 5 this year, 5 next year, and 5 post Hs if needed. 

I know, but it’s still cool to get one for the year after they already took an unofficial, and I rarely hear any recruits taking all 15, I’m not saying anything is set in stone, but it bodes well for us.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...