2019 SG Matej Kavas (Grad Transfer) - LOI

jayschool

35 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

We're potentially picking up a kid from the same home town as Martin Krampelj...we're really leaning into this Let It Fly thing

Talk about a small world.  IIRC, Krampelj  is from a pretty small town.  Like really small.  To have 2 kids who are 6’8” + and are good enough to play D 1 ball in a 4 year window is pretty crazy.  Unless the median height of the people in said town is 6’8”.

8 minutes ago, busticket said:

Talk about a small world.  IIRC, Krampelj  is from a pretty small town.  Like really small.  To have 2 kids who are 6’8” + and are good enough to play D 1 ball in a 4 year window is pretty crazy.  Unless the median height of the people in said town is 6’8”.

Ljubljana is Slovenia's capital and is about the same size as Lincoln: 279,000 people.

Edited by jayschool

35 minutes ago, jayschool said:

Ljubljana is Slovenia's capital and is about the same size as Lincoln: 279,000 people.

Had to check a little deeper because of the OWH article I read....seemed he was from a small town.  Martin’s family lives in Grusopelj, which is about 7,000ish people, but it lies maybe 10 miles from Llubljana.  So probably like Blair is to Omaha.  He was born in Llubljana.  Those two guys are definitely from the same necknof the woods, though.

I think it would be cool if we got Kavas and Krampelj returns for his senior season so we can watch them talk shit to each other in Slovenian.

2 hours ago, busticket said:

Had to check a little deeper because of the OWH article I read....seemed he was from a small town.  Martin’s family lives in Grusopelj, which is about 7,000ish people, but it lies maybe 10 miles from Llubljana.  So probably like Blair is to Omaha.  He was born in Llubljana.  Those two guys are definitely from the same necknof the woods, though.

I think it would be cool if we got Kavas and Krampelj returns for his senior season so we can watch them talk shit to each other in Slovenian.

Melania could do color commentary translation for us. Naked.

3 minutes ago, busticket said:

Every time I see this picture I think of Jack McVeigh.  Maybe it’s just me.

I thought the same thing. 

Also, I think Jack Splash would've found a niche in Hoiberg's system besides being the Don of the Bench Mob

Edited by rwhiston