Chuck Love one of four finalists...

whoopdeedoo

23 minutes ago, huskerchode said:

Those are some ccccooooolllllddddd winters in Fargo.

I agree on the weather.

Prior to retiring, I would attend an annual, work related, Golf outing in Fargo. The event was always in May.  We played about half of them.  Some were snowed out and 

others were cancelled because of Red River flooding.    

Weather aside,  I really enjoyed the town of Fargo.     

1 minute ago, 12dozen said:

I agree on the weather.

Prior to retiring, I would attend an annual, work related, Golf outing in Fargo. The event was always in May.  We played about half of them.  Some were snowed out and 

others were cancelled because of Red River flooding.    

Weather aside,  I really enjoyed the town of Fargo.     

We were there for Summit League Outdoor Track and Field Championships a few years ago which took place in early May.  I was impressed with the city of Fargo.  The weather cooperated while we were there so we were lucky.  I didn’t see any of the other athletic facilities while we were there but I have heard they are very nice.  Considering the success of their track program, their outdoor facility was seriously lacking - one of the worst I have been to.

6 hours ago, huskerchode said:

We were there for Summit League Outdoor Track and Field Championships a few years ago which took place in early May.  I was impressed with the city of Fargo.  The weather cooperated while we were there so we were lucky.  I didn’t see any of the other athletic facilities while we were there but I have heard they are very nice.  Considering the success of their track program, their outdoor facility was seriously lacking - one of the worst I have been to.

The money is being pumped into football & basketball.

• 2 weeks later...