2019 Juco Cam Mack - LOI

hhcmatt

12 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

Aside from the numerous women in the Niagra Falls area you’ve had sex with, name someone around here you’ve “laid”?

I have no idea what this references/means...but, can I have some of what you were doing last night?

Edited by trickey

@Handy Johnson was just riffing on the John Hughes vibe as we all await (hopefully) Mack's announcement that he's N.

The line he was paraphrasing was from this scene in The Breakfast Club (it starts with Bender trying to get Claire's attention):

Then to this:

Then finally, later on in the scene, is the line that @Handy Johnson is referencing:

I wish I could have found a clip of the whole scene but couldn't.

Edited by 49r

1 hour ago, Handy Johnson said:

It’s a line from the “Breakfast Club” when Anthony Michael Hall’s character is conflating his romantic conquests & Judd Nelson’s character calls BS. It struck me as somewhat apropos & funny ? last night... That being said I hope Royalsfan’s intel is spot on!

Certainly no inside information.  Just relaying what my brother's friend told him occurred on the plane.  Beyond that, all I know for sure is that I am not lying and my brother is not lying.  

19 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

I think he'll take his next visit to A&M and one more visit after that, also a hunch

According to the Arkansas newspaper people, Mack cancelled the A&M visit.

He may end up visiting elsewhere (or not), but as of now the only visit he has scheduled is Nebraska.