2019 Juco Cam Mack - LOI

hhcmatt

6 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

I do not. That's awesome as far as it is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.

Back when like Pella Windows had a team or you would play some team from overseas.

Jaron came back with one of those teams.  Was cool for about 2 minutes into the game then started crying and I think like talking with the crowd but in that dick kind of way.

Any how the crowd turns on him and he does something to get a T then like kind of goes nuts and gets T number two, bye,bye

At least that is how I remember it, maybe somebody else can correct anything I got wrong.

3 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Back when like Pella Windows had a team or you would play some team from overseas.

Jaron came back with one of those teams.  Was cool for about 2 minutes into the game then started crying and I think like talking with the crowd but in that dick kind of way.

Any how the crowd turns on him and he does something to get a T then like kind of goes nuts and gets T number two, bye,bye

At least that is how I remember it, maybe somebody else can correct anything I got wrong.

His daddy Ron Boone is as classy as they come.

Meanwhile, Jaron must have fallen on his head.... a few too many times. 

7 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

He missed a dunk and pouted about it while everyone else ran to the other end of the floor, leaving Jaron to pout by himself. That’s why he got booed.

2 hours ago, BugeaterZ said:

I would definitely boycott that ceremony. I had an unpleasant in-person encounter with him once and his on court attitude was quite displeasing to me as a fan. Incredible talent, though.

Talent-wise, Jaron Boone = Isaiah Roby

Attitude-wise, there could not be a more polar opposite.

It was sad to see a person do so little with so much.  I think most Nebraska fans were more frustrated at Boone than anything, because they all knew how good he could be.  He knew it too, he just didn't seem to care.  At all.

It’s easy to dog him, but Jaron was a straight up baller. You could also argue that NIT title team, tho they woefully underachieved, might have been the 2nd most talented Husker team ever behind ‘91. On that note, let’s hope Cam Mack declares this weekend so we can wax poetic years from now about the ‘19 backcourt!

I remember a Saturday Big 8 TV game where the color commentator pointed out that not only was Boone not making any effort to play D by moving his feet, he didn’t even bother to put his hands up when his man had the ball. They put the camera on him next possession to confirm it. Couldn’t stand Boone but his dad played in the ABA and was a stand up person on and off the court.

On 4/18/2019 at 2:43 PM, jayschool said:

If we can start Mack, Green and Burke at 1, 2, 3, and then bring Cheatham and Harris off the bench, that's a great set of PGs and wings.

From Rivals story:

On Hoiberg:

“Me and him have a good relationship,” Mack said. “He’s really been reaching out to me and we’ve been developing a relationship that I want with a head coach. That mainly locked the visit in. I like Coach Hoiberg a lot.”

On Green:

“Me and Jervay are honestly close. He’s my guy,” Mack said. “We played against each other this year, and after the game, we kind of just connected and became close. He’s got great energy, good vibes. That’s what you need in your life.”

I went back and looked at the box score from that game today.  Salt Lake CC crushed WNCC in that game 108-78!  ?

Cam scored 15 and Jervay had 8

https://slccbruins.com/boxscore.aspx?id=6366&path=mbball

12 minutes ago, 75unlgrad said:

My wish list for this weekend's commitments:

Cam Mack

Jayce Johnson

Dalano Blanton

Kevin Cross

These four plus Roby -- or we recruit a Roby-like player.

Wow!!  Please, Please, Please -- after all these years, we DESERVE something GREAT to happen!!!

KAVAS committed to us. So all guys you wanted won't happen but let's see how close you get!!