The Celebritory Cip Contest

cipsucks

9 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

Don't even get us started on the salsa...

I desperately need to be a high middle class man instead of a poor boi... not because I want to luxuriate in extravagant hedonism, but because there are so many cool products and excellent foods I want to consume / support. and that's just food. Imagine the possibilities~!

That said, mo' money, mo' problems.

3 hours ago, busticket said:

With the number of offers we have been putting out, how about how many offers will our staff extend between May 15th and July 1st?  Seems like we have been putting out new ones daily.

tiebreaker: number of commits during same period.

First seems like it would a real big number. Whoa.

The tiebreaker, equally tough to ascertain ahead of time.

Good questions, bus.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:12 PM, hhcmatt said:

Player who averages the highest number of points in Italy (minimum of 2 games)

Tiebreaker is guessing the average

We have a winner! 

Dimes gets 4 3oz bags of jerky for a great contest question. 

I would like to change the tiebreaker to "what number will Isaiah Roby be selected in the NBA Draft?"  What do you got, sixtysome possibilities?  Good luck!

Okay, here's the deal:  (I hate colons and semicolons).  Never mind.

Contest is:  name the player who averages the highest number of points in Italy (minimum of 2 games).

Tiebreaker:  In the NBA Draft, what number is Roby picked? 

Deadline for this contest is June 19.

As a thank you for all who participated, you have a free bag of jerky waiting for you at HUB (156th and Dodge).  Just give them your HHC name and pick out a bag that you want.  For those not in Omaha, pm me and we'll figure something out.  GBR!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 10:11 PM, cipsucks said:

Okay, here's the deal:  (I hate colons and semicolons).  Never mind.

Contest is:  name the player who averages the highest number of points in Italy (minimum of 2 games).

Tiebreaker:  In the NBA Draft, what number is Roby picked? 

Deadline for this contest is June 19.

As a thank you for all who participated, you have a free bag of jerky waiting for you at HUB (156th and Dodge).  Just give them your HHC name and pick out a bag that you want.  For those not in Omaha, pm me and we'll figure something out.  GBR!

Don't know what I was thinking as far as the tiebreaker and the June 19th deadline.  If Roby, decides to come back,  his decision has to come before May 29.  Stupid on my part.  Here's the new plan:  Same conditions, new deadline.  I think we pretty much know who's on the roster.  Most, if not all, will be going to Italy.  New deadline is now May 22nd.  I have a feeling Roby states his intentions to go pro before the draft...

Good luck, and if anyone here wants a free bag of jerky, go to HUB, tell them your nom de plume, (in honor of Yvan,) and you'll get a bag.  ?

On 4/23/2019 at 9:42 PM, cipsucks said:

We have a winner! 

Dimes gets 4 3oz bags of jerky for a great contest question. 

I would like to change the tiebreaker to "what number will Isaiah Roby be selected in the NBA Draft?"  What do you got, sixtysome possibilities?  Good luck!

60 spots in the NBA Draft, on the nose. (Pelicans #1 overall selection in the Zion Williamson sweepstakes.)

Cam Mack

Roby goes 41

Edited by AuroranHusker

I promise, this is my last change to this seemingly endless contest, maybe.  Everyone has through Memorial Day, May 27th, to make your predictions.  However, if Roby makes an announcement he's returning for his senior year before then, we'll come up with a new tie breaker, which would be another change.  Life can be so complicated....

• 4 weeks later...