A sincere apology

cipsucks

2 minutes ago, 49r said:

@hhcmatt retweeted this last night and I thought it might be appropriate here

Even Kansas State fans recognize our dedication!  Thanks to all the HHC'ers that make this place so great!

Wait a minute... The message board hasn't been super good? Or the basketball team?

giphy.gif

Nicely done Cip. 

Although some of the rhetoric on this site did indeed get out of hand.  It was more than simple debate or providing different perspectives.  I know one exceptional loonnnnggg time poster on this site, decided to quit because of some of the treatment.  When we lose somebody with his knowledge and inside information, it makes it hard for me to accept.  Luckily he emails/texts me with his information which is greatly needed and appreciated.

We have gone through this each time there is a coaching change.  It will be interesting sifting through some of the opinions when Doc was terminated, especially since he is coming back.  I giggled when I read in a local newspaper that Doc was beloved.  Yeah.  He was by many, but there also was a group that vehemently supported his firing.  And you know what, the firing was likely warranted.  But just like when Tim was fired, there were a number of people on this site, and other boards, who could not simply support a change, but had to light Doc up in negative terms when the end came into site.  

Just saying...as we pat ourselves on our back.

4 hours ago, cipsucks said:

This is by far the best time for Husker Basketball there has ever been.  Yet upon reflection, I've been a dick on this board to people who don't deserve it.  No excuses.  Just wanted to apologize to people who I consider family.  Except Massengill, from the filling out the staff thread.  Everyone have a fabulous weekend and a Blessed Easter!

Well an ass is an ass no need to be sorry in my book.

The end of a season typically ends contentiously on this board. During a coaching change it's particularly bad though the inevitability with Miles made everything easier than the end of the Sadler era.

The other big variable that is always at play is what is going on in someone's life. It will pour on here, I know it can for me for better and for worse. Something to think about if you haven't already.

18 hours ago, cipsucks said:

This is by far the best time for Husker Basketball there has ever been.  Yet upon reflection, I've been a dick on this board to people who don't deserve it.  No excuses.  Just wanted to apologize to people who I consider family.  Except Massengill, from the filling out the staff thread.  Everyone have a fabulous weekend and a Blessed Easter!

Cip after you blessed me with those steaks and the best beef jerky I've ever tasted, I could never be mad. Stay golden and same wishes to you kind sir

9 hours ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Yep just me, my grandma was the 5th out of 16.. 11 girls and 5 boys only one died at birth.

Well had I read your post correctly I wouldn't have posted what I did.  I read it as I am only A child.  Damn having a Dick and Jane reading levels sucks sometimes.

Edited by colhusker