Looks like it might be about time to welcome Doc back!

PimpMario

9 minutes ago, KearneyMan said:

like I care about you guys opinion on me!!!

I couldn’t decide between:

1) The  KearneyMan doth protest too much, methinks.

or 

2) Are you really a junior high kid? Because you sound like and your logic seems like it comes from someone about 13. Because three exclamation points is definitely something a 13 year old would do. 

Edited by Dean Smith

1 minute ago, Dean Smith said:

or 

2) Are you really a junior high kid? Because you sound like and your logic seems like it comes from someone about 13. 

Upvote for the Shakespeare reference. 

8 minutes ago, Dean Smith said:

or 

2) Are you really a junior high kid? Because you sound like and your logic seems like it comes from someone about 13. Because three exclamation points is definitely something a 13 year old would do. 

I not in junior high, and don't want to be. Too many "clicks" and school shootings now days!!!! Just for you Dean Smith I put in 4 exclamation points!!!!  LOL

Doc Sadler, on Fred Hoiberg giving shooters freedom: “He allows guys to shoot shots that I used to think, ‘God, you’ve got to be kidding me.’ He'll say, ‘No, no, just let him go, don’t say nothin’ to him,’ cuz I was wanting to kill 'em sometimes.” #Nebrasketball

LOL.  I remember attending a practice and dang, I wish I could remember the player, but Doc just lit him up after he jacked up a three.  He screamed something akin to "the way you play defense, you have not earned the right to take that kind of shot"

12 minutes ago, colhusker said:

What year did you graduate?

What year did you graduate? The only time I’ve ever worn a non Husker shirt to a game is every time we play Counciltucky St to remind the blue birds there is only one private college in this state. And of course the time HC played at the Bob in an exhibition in 2009

25 minutes ago, rwhiston said:

What year did you graduate? The only time I’ve ever worn a non Husker shirt to a game is every time we play Counciltucky St to remind the blue birds there is only one private college in this state. And of course the time HC played at the Bob in an exhibition in 2009

Was a Loper from Fall of 1980 to December of 1984

On 4/14/2019 at 10:31 PM, atskooc said:

Yes, because a guy not having great success as a head coach means he can’t have value as an assistant. 

Doc has had some modicum of success as a Head Coach for a 16 year career at the helm. He's proven to be a brilliant tactician.

He will do well on Hoiberg's staff; the last time Doc & Fred were together in Ames, their team went 28-8. That's pretty salty.

7 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

Doc has had some modicum of success as a Head Coach for a 16 year career at the helm. He's proven to be a brilliant tactician.

He will do well on Hoiberg's staff; the last time Doc & Fred were together in Ames, their team went 28-8. That's pretty salty.

Yup. 

I have zero problem bringing Doc in. I like the guy quite a lot.