Will we see an increase in ticket prices?

I saw some lady over on one of the posting on the Journal Star complaining that this is going to cause student costs to skyrocket to pay for this.  Never going to get people to understand that the university has one of the few athletic programs that is self funding.  So much do that instead of the education side funding the Athletic department, the Athletic department tosses a good sized chunk of change to the Education side. 

On 4/5/2019 at 11:50 AM, HuskerCager said:

I'm in the 300 level, where seats are roughly $6 per game and the price has hardly moved in 20 years, with no donation.  I'm expecting it and don't mind.

I'm with this guy. I'll pay as long as it's not ridiculous. What I'm more worried about is getting seats in the first place...

#onyourtoesboys

Just now, Handy Johnson said:

Agreed, season tickets in the 300 level are SUPER reasonable & any type of increase would not be surprising or a “deal breaker” by any means. I’m just glad I got on the bandwagon before all the Johnny come lately’s want a ride...

this is why I kept my tix the last couple of years at the Bob. I wanted priority at PBA, which ended up happening. Now, 10 years later, it might actually be paying off...

15 hours ago, Ron Mexico said:

200 level is only $11/ticket. If they were to increase the price I would pay it.

believe me, the price is no issue, the donation and "loyalty donation points" or whatever its called is. the reason I can't get the 200 seats I so deeply desire is because I haven't "levelled up" yet :lol: