the Final Four teams and the near future...

whoopdeedoo

6 hours ago, tcp said:

has to be hard seeing Shepherd's success at ND. She had a a big game tonight, apparently. 

For me personally, not at all.  She dropped 40+ lbs and has become a much better player.  I also get the feeling that she has matured quite a bit.  She has put herself in position to be drafted to the WNBA.

Her leaving was best for Huskers, Nd and jess.  Everyone benefitted from that including us. It let Huskers form new identity and recruit freely; and she had to hit bottom to become what she was always capable of mentally and physically. Rarely do all sides benefit but in this case I think they did.  

2 hours ago, kansashusker said:

Her leaving was best for Huskers, Nd and jess.  Everyone benefitted from that including us. It let Huskers form new identity and recruit freely; and she had to hit bottom to become what she was always capable of mentally and physically. Rarely do all sides benefit but in this case I think they did.  

No fan of Baylor; I'll be rooting for Notre Dame!   :Cheer2:   (I can't believe I just said that!  :Redface:)