jimmykc

And jayschool also gets an A minus for his course in Fredish 101. Obviously the art of the comb-over was not taught in Germany, thus proving Donald's daddy was indeed born there. I will now close this game and hope that Moonlight has accumulated a bit more mojo with his time spent on the bench. Thanks to all for playing and I think getting more than 1300 views on this topic says something about HHC members-I'm just not sure what. And now back to Nebraska basketball.

1 hour ago, jimmykc said:

And jayschool also gets an A minus for his course in Fredish 101. Obviously the art of the comb-over was not taught in Germany, thus proving Donald's daddy was indeed born there. I will now close this game and hope that Moonlight has accumulated a bit more mojo with his time spent on the bench. Thanks to all for playing and I think getting more than 1300 views on this topic says something about HHC members-I'm just not sure what. And now back to Nebraska basketball.

Archibald "Moonlight" Graham from Field of Dreams. Oh wait, you're done with Freddy's. ?

Yes, some may not realize that Graham was a real person who had only one at bat in the majors and later became a medical doctor. He didn't resemble Burt Lancaster though, having more of a "pencil-necked' appearance. And for those who are curious, my favorite Burt Lancaster roles in addition to Moonlight were Sgt. Warden in "From Here to Eternity" and the title role in "Elmer Gantry". (To my knowledge he never had a hidden connection to Nebraska sports, however, like Bruce Dern).