jimmykc

1 hour ago, jimmykc said:

Good morning to all Today. Going to the all-Fred avatars evidently worked since I was pleasantly surprised to find the Red Sox came back in Oakland and broke a four game losing streak. Nice way to start the day.

It's been a rocky start but good thing they were facing Fernando Rodney, the Creighton of MLB closers.

Nice work col.!  Arbanas was the tight end on the Chief's team in the first Super Bowl. He played at Michigan and was popular in KC but some guy sucker- punched him on the streets of KC and he became blind in one eye. He then came back and got a ring on the team that won the fourth Super Bowl over the Vikings. I loved the Stram/Len Dawson teams and used to run into players hanging around the bars downtown on occasions. Jim Tyrer once gave my dad a free HS letter jacket as a kickback when he was HS principal which he passed on to me. He was a salesman during the off season when offensive linemen didn't make much. I think the statute of limitations is probably up on that one. And I actually forgot about staunch conservative Thompson, who once ran for president I think. My next avatar will also be a Chief, which should be easy.-