Thomas Allen is NOT N

10 minutes ago, tjp21 said:

I had heard coaching change or not he would likely be moving on. Best of luck to the kid. Hope he lands on his feet somewhere.

Allen probably thought like the rest of us that Nebrasketball would win big this year with JPJ, Cope, Roby, Glynn & him as the starting 5. Oh well, it's life. We move on. GBR !!!

21 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

He is a good kid and he did a lot of heartfelt community work.  He is also a good basketball player.  

This doesn't shock me.  He has to go where he is comfortable and I wish him well.  He will be missed.

Well said.  He's a good kid, I wish him well also.

As someone that transferred in College there are lots of reasons but most of all it has to do with home and family.

Even if it is 200 miles from NC it is closer.

Also I often wonder about kids that go to Prep Schools that are away from home. Also guys from overseas.

Home and mom's cooking seems to be something that really pulls you back.

Edited by Silverbacked1

10 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Good luck, Tom. Thanks for becoming a Husker in the first place.  And, AFAIC, once a Husker, always a Husker.

Unless you ditch your team high and dry in the summer, make a LeBron James "The Decision" parade out of your transfer, then ditch that team's summer prep with the teammates to go learn boxing instead, then finish up your career not making it to the NCAA tournament... Right? :lol:

1 hour ago, HuskerFever said:

Unless you ditch your team high and dry in the summer, make a LeBron James "The Decision" parade out of your transfer, then ditch that team's summer prep with the teammates to go learn boxing instead, then finish up your career not making it to the NCAA tournament... Right? :lol:

The husker social media account basically ghosted Andrew White after that.  I really don't know if we would list him under our guys in the NBA if he was there.

2 hours ago, 49r said:

UConn have a need for a PG on their roster?

I'm not a betting man but if someone gave me UConn vs the field on where Allen lands, I'd take UConn.

UCONN needs a little of just about everything. Kenya being there is not the only connection he'd have there. His former teammate at Brewster Academy Sidney Wilson just finished his redshirt freshman year there.