Nebraska vs. K St. Game Thread

Bugeaters1

23 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

7-zip. Nice win. Nebraseball needs to get some B1G wins against PU.

Gonna try and go to the Friday & Saturday games. I hope to get off work early on Friday. My son bought season tickets, and have yet to use any.

Edited by Bugeaters1

On 4/2/2019 at 8:17 PM, hskr4life said:

Is it true that Blessie was the #26 HS player in the nation and has only pitched for us in one game?

They were worried about his hand, I believe.  They were taking it slowly with him.  I am really high on the young pitchers ( Bo, Colby, and Kyle)  seem to be studs in the making.  

Has anyone heard about Chad?  He came into the Air Force game, threw a few warm-up pitches, and left.  Listened to the post game show, and they don't say anything about him in the injury portion.

1 hour ago, brfrad said:

They were worried about his hand, I believe.  They were taking it slowly with him.  I am really high on the young pitchers ( Bo, Colby, and Kyle)  seem to be studs in the making.  

Has anyone heard about Chad?  He came into the Air Force game, threw a few warm-up pitches, and left.  Listened to the post game show, and they don't say anything about him in the injury portion.

I think Sharpe said he had a cut on his thumb.