Thank You Tim Miles!

7 minutes ago, hal9000 said:

Minneapolis Star Tribune caught up with TM at the Final Four.  Good interview w/ reflections on his career at Nebraska. 

http://www.startribune.com/the-long-drive-ex-nebraska-coach-tim-miles-on-getting-fired-and-what-comes-next/508388732/

Yup, that's good stuff!

9 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

Spoke with a friend of mine in the Twin Cities today who had a lengthy conversation with Miles over Final Four weekend. He definitely wants to get back into Coaching (no secret) sooner rather than later...

He's in that weird place where he either takes something that may not be a perfect fit, or he takes a year off and waits for the right spot for him. I wouldn't blame him for either, but sounds like he has an itch. Iowa currently has an Asst opening, maybe he takes that and waits a year on a HC gig - that would certainly test our love for him!

24 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

He's in that weird place where he either takes something that may not be a perfect fit, or he takes a year off and waits for the right spot for him. I wouldn't blame him for either, but sounds like he has an itch. Iowa currently has an Asst opening, maybe he takes that and waits a year on a HC gig - that would certainly test our love for him!

Iowa has an assistant opening??

Please tell me that J. B. Smoove looking dude didn't get the axe!

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Props to former Nebraska MBB coach Tim Miles, who inherited a graduation success rate of 56 when he arrived at Nebraska, and turned that into a GSR of 90. Miles had help in that process, obviously, from many people at Nebraska but, still, props.

That's a good stat.