2019-20 Husker opponents

1 hour ago, Vinny said:

Iowa State is on there twice, and that’s just big ten teams. How many secret practices do they get?

They get two scrimmages/exhibitions and teams can use any combination they would like:

- Two closed scrimmages 

- Two exhibitions

- One of each

Iowa State must have chose to go with two scrimmages.

37 minutes ago, khoock said:

They get two scrimmages/exhibitions and teams can use any combination they would like:

- Two closed scrimmages 

- Two exhibitions

- One of each

Iowa State must have chose to go with two scrimmages.

Yes and I think Penn State is doing two scrimmages too.

(makes a lot of sense for PSU though seeing as how they usually only get a few hundred fans for a conference game anyway...I can't imagine how few fans would actually show up for an exhibition)

On 10/8/2019 at 7:06 AM, HuskerActuary said:

FYI for anyone wanting to go to the Nebraska/Creighton game this year, tickets go on sale this coming Monday the 14th @ 10am. I think these will be on Ticketmaster.

Our group of 8 got our tickets this morning. Hopefully plenty of other husker fans did as well.

20 minutes ago, khoock said:

Creighton's Jacob Epperson broke his leg and will be out when we play them. Might be one of the few teams we play that are smaller than us.

CU's other center is a grad transfer from perennial powerhouse program Idaho State where he fouled out of a good majority of their games.. Look for 6'7 forward Christian Bishop to get minutes at the 5 for them as well. Tough break for Epperson, he's had injury issues his entire college career, but that game this year was already going to be interesting, now it just added a little more intrigue.