2019-20 Husker opponents

15 hours ago, The Polish Rifle said:

I don't understand, I'm not allowed to have an opinion on other basketball programs until Nebraska is good? Creighton is miles ahead of us right now, but they're not even close to being the elite program many fans think they are. 

14 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Why do people seem to come to the rescue every time we get a good CU bashing going.  Like... we all literally know we have problems... we're on a 16 game losing streak for goodness sake.  However, I still will talk about CU any time I get the chance.  No one likes them and everyone hopes they lose.  That doesn't change whether we are on a 16 game losing streak or winning streak. 

Oh come on that was not a defending CU statement. When did I say I thought they were elite? You guys can have your opinions about calling other programs out while we lose 16 straight and win a total of 7 games with awful defense and a dysfunctional roster. I can have my opinion that I think that that's so embarrassing that we look kinda dumb talking about it. The beauty of message boards. 

5 minutes ago, OmahaHusker said:

Oh come on that was not a defending CU statement. When did I say I thought they were elite? You guys can have your opinions about calling other programs out while we lose 16 straight and win a total of 7 games with awful defense and a dysfunctional roster. I can have my opinion that I think that that's so embarrassing that we look kinda dumb talking about it. The beauty of message boards. 

I have my opinion about you which I base off you jumping in to poo poo any Creighton bashing, but that's the beauty of message boards. 

15 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Why do people seem to come to the rescue every time we get a good CU bashing going.  Like... we all literally know we have problems... we're on a 16 game losing streak for goodness sake.  However, I still will talk about CU any time I get the chance.  No one likes them and everyone hopes they lose.  That doesn't change whether we are on a 16 game losing streak or winning streak. 

Would a Husker fan come to rescue Creighton every time they get mentioned on the Husker Hoops Central message board? I would not think so. 

3 hours ago, OmahaHusker said:

You guys can have your opinions about calling other programs out while we lose 16 straight and win a total of 7 games with awful defense and a dysfunctional roster. I can have my opinion that I think that that's so embarrassing that we look kinda dumb talking about it

Man I was gonna watch some hoops over the next 2 weeks, but maybe I should just stay in my lane and not watch any hoops and discuss the madness with my buddies because Nebraska lost 16 straight games. I didn’t think about how silly I would look having a basketball opinion, when my own team has a dysfunctional roster - you saved me a ton of embarrassment - much appreciated!!!

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

In all honesty we'll be lucky if we have a college football season and college basketball starts on time next year.

If there's no vaccine by then, if this hasn't been completely eradicated by then, if an epicenter redevelops in the fall, and if a sizeable amount of the population has not been exposed by then so there's still no immunity, and if society hasn't just decided to go back to "normal" and live with the consequences... it's entirely possible.  In that case the campuses will also probably be empty, so there likely wouldn't be basketball either.