2019-20 Husker opponents

On 2/4/2020 at 10:14 PM, Cazzie22 said:

Did anyone watch the Ohio State-Michigan slugfest tonight? B1G officials allowed physical play everywhere.  It wasn’t free flowing basketball.  The sport is becoming a mugger’s paradise. 

Imo, college basketball officiating is generally hot garbage. No consistency from league to league or game to game. Imagine being completely foreign to basketball and trying to learn about the game by watching college ball. It would be utterly confusing watching certain conferences, individuals, and entire crews call the games completely differently night in night out.

That is why i strictly watch Nebrasketball and March Madness. No more no less. Rant over.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, OmahaHusker said:
4 hours ago, 49r said:

It'll happen when you play in one of the most horrifically over-rated conferences in the history of college sports.

I get being biased on a rival message board, but this is so laughably wrong. 

And all this time, I thought we were talking about modern day Pac-12 basketball.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, The Polish Rifle said:

CU has a good squad this year, but it has made Omaha sports radio unlistenable. A CU fan called in today to ask what Gonzaga and Kansas have over CU (in regards to Sallis) I had to turn off my radio. 

Could not agree more!!!!  They are very good this year and they think they are one of the blue bloods of College basketball and especially for a team that has never won 2 games in the tournament.  They have always been one win and done at best.  I hope they lost first round this year to shut them up!!!  #HateCU

38 minutes ago, kldm64 said:

Could not agree more!!!!  They are very good this year and they think they are one of the blue bloods of College basketball and especially for a team that has never won 2 games in the tournament.  They have always been one win and done at best.  I hope they lost first round this year to shut them up!!!  #HateCU

On 1620 they were debating if CU is a top 20 CBB program - couldn't help but laugh. A team that's never been past the round of 32 is a top 20 program????? C'mon now.

50 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

On 1620 they were debating if CU is a top 20 CBB program - couldn't help but laugh. A team that's never been past the round of 32 is a top 20 program????? C'mon now.

We have plenty of our own issues to be dealing with before we start telling other programs how truly good they are or not haha

58 minutes ago, OmahaHusker said:

We have plenty of our own issues to be dealing with before we start telling other programs how truly good they are or not haha

I don't understand, I'm not allowed to have an opinion on other basketball programs until Nebraska is good? Creighton is miles ahead of us right now, but they're not even close to being the elite program many fans think they are. 

1 hour ago, OmahaHusker said:

Why do people seem to come to the rescue every time we get a good CU bashing going.  Like... we all literally know we have problems... we're on a 16 game losing streak for goodness sake.  However, I still will talk about CU any time I get the chance.  No one likes them and everyone hopes they lose.  That doesn't change whether we are on a 16 game losing streak or winning streak.