The "New Avatar" Club

I don't care about the changing avatars.  I'm used to change.  Mrs. cip rearranges the furniture both at home and the restaurant all the frickin' time.  But the name changes are driving me crazy.  When cwg changed, that one was pretty easy to figure out due to the number of posts.  The rest of you, when I see a new name with a decent number of posts, I'm saying, "who the hell was that?"  Stay off my grass and knock the crap off.  ?

On 3/30/2019 at 5:13 PM, Norm Peterson said:

I'm sticking with Norm Peterson. You all probably expected that.

I watched “Fletch” again last night & had forgotten George Wendt plays a Junky/Beach bum named Fat Sam. Sadly that movie doesn’t hold up as well as “Caddy Shack” or some others from that era.

4 hours ago, cipsucks said:

I don't care about the changing avatars.  I'm used to change.  Mrs. cip rearranges the furniture both at home and the restaurant all the frickin' time.  But the name changes are driving me crazy.  When cwg changed, that one was pretty easy to figure out due to the number of posts.  The rest of you, when I see a new name with a decent number of posts, I'm saying, "who the hell was that?"  Stay off my grass and knock the crap off.  ?

Wait...now that you mention it, I haven't seen CWG post in a long time.  Who is he now?   Clearly my situational awareness and emotional intelligence are as bad as my wife says they are.  Damn, I hate when she's right.