2019-2020 Roster

khoock

Wanted to start a roster thread that we can add/remove players to as they come and go.  Keep it all in one place. You guys can update it with that fancy line crossing out the text tool as players leave and maybe include where they go and maybe bold new additions. Idc. Just an idea. If the thread takes off it takes off. If it dies it dies.

SENIORS

Isaiah Roby

JUNIORS

Dachon Burke

Jervay Green

Nana Akenten

Thomas Allen

Thorir Thorbjarnarson

SOPHOMORES

Amir Harris 

Brady Heiman

FRESHMEN

Akol Arop

Karrington Davis

Mika Adams-Woods

2020 VC

De'Andre Davis

Donovan Williams

Edited by khoock

1 minute ago, Bill Self's Toupee said:

Roby has put his name into the NBA Draft.  Allen has put his name into the transfer portal.  I don't think Roby will be coming back (those NBA $s are sooo tempting), but hope Hoiberg can get Allen back!

Kind of odd but I think we have a better chance of keeping Roby and jervay than Tom

I have always admired Isaiah because of his common sense and the fact that he is very grounded.  Isaiah will make a sound decision after listening to all the proper people.  He will be back if that is the right decision.  But don't discount what college means to many players.  He loses that experience in exchange for a lot of coin, but it becomes more of a grind.  But again, everything will likely be weighed/considered.

22 hours ago, noahjb24 said:

Kind of odd but I think we have a better chance of keeping Roby and jervay than Tom

Jervay's ability to hit treys off the bounce is a skill he could really leverage in Hoiberg's offense where they apparently don't waste time working the ball around very long into the shot clock. I would think he'd look at this new system and figure he'd fit pretty well here.

22 hours ago, Bill Self's Toupee said:

Roby has put his name into the NBA Draft.  Allen has put his name into the transfer portal.  I don't think Roby will be coming back (those NBA $s are sooo tempting), but hope Hoiberg can get Allen back!

Money may be tempting, but the likelihood of being stashed in the GLeague and playing home games in front of 400 people in a city like Ft. Wayne isn't that appealing. Roby is a 2nd round pick at best right now. I think he'll be back. 

3 hours ago, colhusker said:

Rumor on 24/7 is Cameron Lard is heading to Lincoln.  Key word is rumor

Sit one to play one?

Hes listed as a RS Sophomore, so he'd lose his jr year to transfer here. Not sure how interested in that I am. Unless im incorrect.

41 minutes ago, khoock said:

Sit one to play one?

Hes listed as a RS Sophomore, so he'd lose his jr year to transfer here. Not sure how interested in that I am. Unless im incorrect.

According to ISU's website, he arrived in January of '17. Not sure how that affects his eligibility if he only redshirted one semester.