Nebraska vs. Minnesota Series Game Thread

Bugeaters1

4 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Why not they almost did it. RIGHT!!!!!

I know.  I get frustrated when we strike out a bunch.  I was watching the Yankees game, and even Aaron Judge is starting to make adjustments with 2 strikes to cut down on his strike outs.  He got a hit on a dribbler up the middle.  It's only one loss, we can still win the series.

1 hour ago, brfrad said:

I know.  I get frustrated when we strike out a bunch.  I was watching the Yankees game, and even Aaron Judge is starting to make adjustments with 2 strikes to cut down on his strike outs.  He got a hit on a dribbler up the middle.  It's only one loss, we can still win the series.

This is the biggest change in baseball.  A hitter used to "shorten up" when they got two strikes.  A hitter used to go with the pitch.  Not now, lock and load and let it rip.  

13 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

This is the biggest change in baseball.  A hitter used to "shorten up" when they got two strikes.  A hitter used to go with the pitch.  Not now, lock and load and let it rip.  

I have not watched enough games this year to know if that’s the case with this team. If it is, Erstad may want to think twice because under him we have not been a team that consistently packs much of a punch. Our slugging percentage and home run total is pretty low compared to the rest of the nation. We would be better off putting the ball in play and forcing the other team to make a play. 

Edited by huskerbaseball13