Filling Out a Staff.

7 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I had heard things when his name was first brought up.  Someone with some connections to the recruiting world.

Just don’t want to drag our own asst coach, with no known violations or even rumored violations (from credible sources) through the mud the 1st week of his tenure. If I see something from someone credible I’ll change my tune, but his entire time at ISU and SJU has been clean on the surface, which is encouraging since  a ton of asst coaches got caught up in the Most recent scandal.

1 hour ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Just don’t want to drag our own asst coach, with no known violations or even rumored violations (from credible sources) through the mud the 1st week of his tenure. If I see something from someone credible I’ll change my tune, but his entire time at ISU and SJU has been clean on the surface, which is encouraging since  a ton of asst coaches got caught up in the Most recent scandal.

Oh believe me.  I hope it isn’t true either.  I haven’t heard of anything overwhelming, but obviously there are rumors out there.

11 hours ago, hskr4life said:

I had heard things when his name was first brought up.  Someone with some connections to the recruiting world.

This kind of anonymous source isn't good enough to publicly and ambiguously accuse someone of unspecified wrongdoing--even on an anonymous message board.   It's worth a down arrow.

13 hours ago, The Polish Rifle said:

I mean he’s a butt hurt SJU fan with 27 followers, I would be surprised if he didn’t accuse him of cheating.

All you have to do is take 5 minutes to go thru his tweets to figure out the guy is off his rocker. 

He seems to be really upset the juco recruit decommitted considering he has sent him numerous tweets bashing him. 

13 hours ago, hskr4life said:

You should shut your mouth and stop spewing things like that on a message board. YOU are over line. You should go back to clutching your Tim Miles FanBoy photos and NIT bracket contest. 

On 4/7/2019 at 7:54 AM, Swan88 said:

This kind of anonymous source isn't good enough to publicly and ambiguously accuse someone of unspecified wrongdoing--even on an anonymous message board.   It's worth a down arrow.

This board is full of "anonymous sources" so I am happy to share what I know.

I will continue to do so, even if that means sharing something that isn't all rainbows and butterflies.  

Edited by hskr4life

37 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

This board is full of "anonymous sources" so I am happy to share what I know.

I will continue to do so, even if that means sharing something that isn't all rainbows and butterflies.  

Well you haven’t really shared anything.  Spill the beans on the rumors you have heard if you are happy to share what you know.