Filling Out a Staff.

1 hour ago, nustudent said:

Don't think that's the case. 

Heck, it's gone beyond rumors at this point.   The local media are basically reporting it as done.   Washut said it definitively last night.   You have a Des Moines writer basically confirming it.   Minnesota radio hosts have said he's already had people reach out to recruits on behalf of him.  This isn't some message board innuendo or cryptic rumor at this point.

I have heard some rumors that we may have two former failed Bulls coaches in Lincoln and that one is already in the process of trying to lock up Green again. You hearing the same NUStudent?

5 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

I have heard some rumors that we may have two former failed Bulls coaches in Lincoln and that one is already in the process of trying to lock up Green again. You hearing the same NUStudent?

Floyd by chance?  That would be awesome.  Dude can flat out coach.

Freddy’s gonna roll into the Twin Cities with a sharp Red Nebraska polo shirt on and tell everyone within earshot of the “Nebraska Way” when it comes to Hoops. This hire will tower over those at AZ, AK & UCLA & we will once again ( for a weekend) be the darlings of the College Basketball world.

Matt Abdelmassih being Fred’s first call seemed to be the only secret that was worst kept than Fred being the guy. Abdelmassih is one hell of a recruiter. Seems like he was bringing in quite a few transfers at ISU and at St John’s, looks like he’s got some JUCO ties as well which could help with convincing Jervay to stay (maybe). Interested as to who else might soon be N when it comes to assistants.

3 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Abdelmassih is clean. We already hit the transfer market fairly hard under Tim. Maybe Hoiball was referring to a large asst coach salary. 

Haha. I guess I see recruiting as being so dirty that I immediately went the other way with it. 

2 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

Freddy’s gonna roll into the Twin Cities with a sharp Red Nebraska polo shirt on and tell everyone within earshot of the “Nebraska Way” when it comes to Hoops. This hire will tower over those at AZ, AK & UCLA & we will once again ( for a weekend) be the darlings of the College Basketball world.

Daring, dazzling dreams of a husker fan entranced. Count me bedazzled. #koolaid #Nebrasketball