Mike Anderson to Nebraska?

colhusker

27 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

And what if the Hoiberg rumors aren't as solid as everyone thinks they are...?

Don't think that's the case. 

Heck, it's gone beyond rumors at this point.   The local media are basically reporting it as done.   Washut said it definitively last night.   You have a Des Moines writer basically confirming it.   Minnesota radio hosts have said he's already had people reach out to recruits on behalf of him.  This isn't some message board innuendo or cryptic rumor at this point.

Edited by nustudent

30 minutes ago, nustudent said:

Don't think that's the case. 

Heck, it's gone beyond rumors at this point.   The local media are basically reporting it as done.   Washut said it definitively last night.   You have a Des Moines writer basically confirming it.   Minnesota radio hosts have said he's already had people reach out to recruits on behalf of him.  This isn't some message board innuendo or cryptic rumor at this point.

When NUstudent is this confident that something positive is happening, it gives me a lot of confidence.  

20 minutes ago, royalfan said:

When NUstudent is this confident that something positive is happening, it gives me a lot of confidence.  

I still have to pinch myself, thinking its not real, but I just can't see how it's not at this point.  The rumors/stories from all over.  And it's media, not John Doe on Twitter or Rivals.com.

I think it's also telling that there really isn't any sort of rumors out there about other candidates.   You have one Arkansas writer mentioning Anderson, some light twitter scuttlebutt about the Bradley guy and Sip's blurb on Lue.   That's it.  And Sip just a few days ago was basically saying that Hoiberg was a done deal too.   If there was truly a search going on, you would be hearing rumors about guys.  

And I think this has been a done deal for a while.

46 minutes ago, nustudent said:

I still have to pinch myself, thinking its not real, but I just can't see how it's not at this point.  The rumors/stories from all over.  And it's media, not John Doe on Twitter or Rivals.com.

I think it's also telling that there really isn't any sort of rumors out there about other candidates.   You have one Arkansas writer mentioning Anderson, some light twitter scuttlebutt about the Bradley guy and Sip's blurb on Lue.   That's it.  And Sip just a few days ago was basically saying that Hoiberg was a done deal too.   If there was truly a search going on, you would be hearing rumors about guys.  

And I think this has been a done deal for a while.

Will trust the media far more than either twitter or rivals or 24/7.  I simply shared what was being said.

From August:

Floyd still converses regularly with Fred Hoiberg. He coached Fred at Iowa State and again in Chicago. They remain good friends.

"It’s interesting how our paths have followed — both going from Iowa State to Chicago,” Floyd said.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/sports/college/iowa-state/randy-peterson/2018/08/04/nba-former-iowa-state-basketball-coach-tim-floyd-likes-his-life-seclusion/904847002/

10 minutes ago, huskerbill85 said:

LOL Did they make Self pay for his own meal?

“I really liked Bill Byrne. But I’m still mad at him for making me pay for the food. He and the chancellor came to our house. They said they wanted barbecue. We ordered it and they never paid me back.”

https://www.omaha.com/huskers/mens-basketball/barfknecht-why-kansas-coach-bill-self-turned-down-a-million/article_ed67359a-c080-59ef-8cc6-158dfdc731ca.html

20 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

Didn't you call Hank Bound's announcement the "first domino" and then worry about Prohm?  How are Arkansas guys who seem to be in the know less credible than this sort of speculation?

I would like @HoiBall to expand on those statements as well. Seems like everything isn't as completely certain as you're saying, although still highly likely. 

4 minutes ago, OmahaHusker said:

I would like @HoiBall to expand on those statements as well. Seems like everything isn't as completely certain as you're saying, although still highly likely. 

I know for a fact Fred was checking the temperature in Ames. Not saying he would have taken it or they would have taken him but it happened.