Roster Attrition

1 hour ago, thrasher31 said:

That's probably a great fit in the Summit League. Go get 'em Brady!

4 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Wow. No P5(6) schools on the list?  What did we see in him that D1 college coaches don't?

Norm didn't we get in on him early similar to Roby?  Difference Roby worked his tail off and from what I've read, ALL second hand, Nana not so much.

1 minute ago, tcp said:

Nana can't be the most attractive transfer at the moment. being suspended even when your team was desperate for bodies to the extreme isn't the best look. 

And not being a very talented basketball player also does not help... now, Nana is an incredibly athletic individual, but he's not really a great hooper.

32 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

I heard this tidbit, but have no clue as to accuracy.  Assuming Thor is still coming back, we will return 2% of our scoring from last year and 4% of our floor time.  Perhaps the lowest numbers of any college basketball team, ever.  

Very accurate. I put a spreadsheet together a month or so ago of returning production and it was assuming everyone who had eligibility was coming back. We still were either last or 2nd to last in returning points, rebounds, and assists. I’ll have to update it to get the most accurate numbers but yea...not much coming back

15 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

I heard this tidbit, but have no clue as to accuracy.  Assuming Thor is still coming back, we will return 2% of our scoring from last year and 4% of our floor time.  Perhaps the lowest numbers of any college basketball team, ever.  

Have to think someone has done 0% before.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Milk said:

Really surprised Akenten hasn’t landed anywhere yet.  I think he’s only one left who hasn’t committed anywhere.  

Not too surprised, Nana Akenten isn't a great Div. 1 player. Now, if he'd humble himself to prove it on a lower level, I'd imagine he'd have a bevy of opportunities to play & I think he'd play quite well.