Roster Attrition

I think theres a better chance Roby comes back under Hoiberg than there would have been if Miles was retained. On the court both teams might have similar records (edge to the team that Hoiberg is putting together tho). But the development and knowledge Roby can gain under Fred is huge. He and his family are smart enough to understand that. 

Now none of this matters if hes getting consistent first round grades. But i like our chances at like 30% ish.

2 hours ago, khoock said:

I think theres a better chance Roby comes back under Hoiberg than there would have been if Miles was retained. On the court both teams might have similar records (edge to the team that Hoiberg is putting together tho). But the development and knowledge Roby can gain under Fred is huge. He and his family are smart enough to understand that. 

You're thinking about this like a statistical equation or a video game and not considering that Roby was committed to Miles/Molinari since he was 16 and doesn't have that relationship with Hoiberg.

2 minutes ago, thrasher31 said:

I think we all figured Thor. 

Hoped Amir would stay on

Brady is a shocker. No center on the roster. At all. He would've had playing time right away

Probably knows he isn’t a great fit and would likely be moving on this year or next.