Burke

Allen

Harris

Roby

Heiman

Green

Adams-Woods

Arop

Obvious who is left out here, will have to hit the transfer market hard and snag a few that are immediately eligible. 

I would be OK rolling with that 8 plus a couple of BIGS off the transfer market...

2 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

By my calculations Colorado has another scholarship to fill and this isn't a point guard

Good call.  I didn't spend any effort looking at their roster numbers, only assuming they had one open 2019 slot.

So you're telling me there are other schools that don't have their entire roster situation figured out several years in advance?  Huh...

I think he meant he'll be visiting the signed guys in person the next couple of days. It's a quiet/dead period thru April 11 for unsigned recruits. Coaches can only make off-campus visits April 11-14 before another dead period.

Late signing period starts April 17.

Edited by throwback

Just now, thrasher31 said:

So I have to imagine Amir Harris lines up at the starting PG next year? Maybe dachon Burke? That was Thomas's spot. Maybe Mika if he comes in and takes that spot?

Wide open. 

Could potentially be replacing 5 starters

Crazy that we might be losing 5 starters and are still talking about how the cupboard isn't as bare as it might seem.  Another huge kudos to Miles for that.

Excited to see some magic worked on the transfer market to possibly make next year a special one.

16 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Crazy that we might be losing 5 starters and are still talking about how the cupboard isn't as bare as it might seem.  Another huge kudos to Miles for that.

Excited to see some magic worked on the transfer market to possibly make next year a special one.

The cupboard is pretty bare if Roby leaves...

Dachon/Jervay are both unproven at this level. Both could be dudes or both could struggle.

The rest of the roster will be freshman and a handful of players that averaged 2-3 points a game.

Not exactly oozing with talent.

Edited by khoock

19 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I'm not terribly disappointed that Tom decided to leave. NU needs dudes who are all 'N'! I hope Jervay Green stays committed. He's a baller. Miles had him slated to fill the 1 (at times).

I think Hoiberg & Co. will target some B1G dudes on the transfer market, some for 2019-20 who will have to sit next fall-and-spring... possibly JUCO's late, and grad transfer or 2. Next season won't be wasted, let's just say. Hoiberg's gonna be The King of Lincoln !!

Edited by AuroranHusker

Just now, Bill Self's Toupee said:

I thought Allen and his 3-pt shooting would make him the most likely to stay... Guess not.

It's either 'in' or 'out' -- it didn't seem like T.A. wanted to wait to be placed on the transfer portal. Didn't surprise me that he moved on. He was real close to the seniors who are all gone now. And, obviously, the Kenya Hunter connection. Wonder if UConn comes a callin'!?

We're going to be looking at likely a completely different team next season. 

Allen's not going to be the last to bolt. 

And I'd prefer the new coach have every chance to build the culture they want right out of the gate instead of waiting to "flush" the old system for a year or two. 

Just get the show on the road soonest. 

Just now, colhusker said:

tcp what is there to flush?  Serious question, I thought for the most part other than not fitting the new style, things are not bad chemistry wise.

Possibly talking about Nana.  Also could possibly be talking about those that maybe don't want to play under someone not named Miles.  I don't know that there is anyone for sure like that, but there always seems to be.