Roster Attrition

If Thomas can stay healthy he and Burke could be a pretty solid backcourt. I wouldnt mind letting him play more off-ball and get a true PG. I doubt Mika Adams-Woods can help much to start.

We obviously have some depth at the off guard/wing with Burke, Akenten(I assume he transfers), Jervay Green, Amir Harris, Karrington Davis. No idea what we do with the bigs. 

Will be interesting to see how many spots truly open up. I think we end up losing Akenten and 1 more. No idea on Roby but me thinks he might just come back.

That would be awkward his aunt and uncle have a welcome Fred sign in their yard that the put up today.
No offense but unless you know the only Aunt and uncle that I'm aware of that live in Nebraska this is a false statement.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, BLB115 said:

No offense but unless you know the only Aunt and uncle that I'm aware of that live in Nebraska this is a false statement.

Do the ones you know live North of Grand Island.

Edited by jdw

Do the ones you know live North of Grand Island.
Yes. I friends with their son and graduated from that town and he told he they have no sign out in their yard. If I'm wrong I apologize. If you name the town I 100% believe you.

14 minutes ago, BLB115 said:

Yes. I friends with their son and graduated from that town and he told he they have no sign out in their yard. If I'm wrong I apologize. If you name the town I 100% believe you.

I took the town name out don't feel comfortable putting where they live on here.

palmer , was just told this by people who live there and it was on a card board box.  I haven't been up there this week so who knows how long it was up, I don't think the people who told me was full of shit but who knows.
I apologize. He told me that didn't happen but who knows. Palmer is 100% accurate where they live.

6 minutes ago, BLB115 said:

I apologize. He told me that didn't happen but who knows. Palmer is 100% accurate where they live.

No need, if the people who told me this were feeding me full of shit I apologize, but I wasn't making a trip up there just to see a sign.

Edited by jdw

If you had to rank returning players/incoming recruits in order of importance of them being here next year, what would it look like? 

1. Isaiah Roby

2. Jervay Green

3. Dachon Burke

4. Thomas Allen

5. Amir Harris

6. Mika Adams-Woods

7.Brady Heiman 

8. Akol Arop

9. Thorir Thorbjarnarson

10. Karrington Davis

11. Nana Akenten

Edited by khoock

9 minutes ago, khoock said:

If you had to rank returning players/incoming recruits in order of importance of them being here next year, what would it look like? 

1. Isaiah Roby

2. Jervay Green

3. Dachon Burke

4. Thomas Allen

5. Amir Harris

6. Mika Adams-Woods

7.Brady Heiman 

8. Akol Arop

9. Thorir Thorbjarnarson

10. Karrington Davis

11. Nana Akenten

I would move Thomas Allen up the list. I've seen him play against D1 competition. I've not seen Jervay or Dachon do so. I can understand the temptation to elevated them up the list of priorities, but I think Thomas Allen belongs right behind Roby.

6 minutes ago, khoock said:

1. Isaiah Roby

2. Jervay Green

3. Dachon Burke

4. Thomas Allen

5. Amir Harris

6. Mika Adams-Woods

7.Brady Heiman 

8. Akol Arop

9. Thorir Thorbjarnarson

10. Karrington Davis

11. Nana Akenten

1. Roby

2. Burke

3. Allen

4. Heiman

5. Green

6. Harris

7. Woods

8. Davis

9. Arop

10. Thor

11. Akenten

3 or 4 of these guys will not be on campus next year is my guess. 

I am also hopeful that we can talk to tanner and johnie about coming back. Their role in the new culture would be huge  

1 minute ago, khoock said:

Another thing worth noting is, seems as if Hoiberg has had decent success turning around "culture killers" from other programs. So maybe Nana isnt as dead in the water as i listed him to be.

Was thinking the same thing.  Plus his shooting ability would fit in Hoiberg's offense.   Someone will eventually mention his performance in the early part of the conference season....but he will get better looks and developed as a shooter better in Hoiberg's system.  He's shown he can hit and hit in bunches.

8 minutes ago, khoock said:

Thor behind a guy who has never played any type of college ball and is coming off a ruptured Achilles. Harsh

Thor is not a unique athlete (relative to Big 10 standards), a good defender or a good shooter.   Not a good mix.   He shouldn't be playing big minutes at a Big 10 level.   Davis may not be any of those things either, but at least there is hope that he could be one of them.