Roster Attrition

1 minute ago, cipsucks said:

You'd think a player would at least see who was gonna be his next coach before he packed his bags.  Oh well...

I agree.  I know some guys come to a university primarily for a coach.  But now that he's been here 2 years, I would think it would make a ton of sense to wait and see who the new coach would be, meet him, and see how he could fit in that system.  Plus, Allen could be one of the best players next year.  

15 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

Anything you think or assume might happen, you can throw right out the window. Now I hear Hoiberg is luke warm on Nebraska & we’ve been in touch with the Bradley coach.

It appears this rumor originated from a twitter account with under 100 tweets and even fewer followers.  

Anything you think or assume might happen, you can throw right out the window. Now I hear Hoiberg is luke warm on Nebraska & we’ve been in touch with the Bradley coach.

There is a grand total of one other person on the internet saying this, and it’s an account with 75 followers

1 minute ago, NebrasketballJake said:

There is a grand total of one other person on the internet saying this, and it’s account with 75 followers

I suppose anything is possible, but I'm not buying this.  Sounds like nothing more than a ploy to get Wardle more money at Bradley.  

I swear, if we fired Miles to hire Brian Wardle........