Tim Miles out as Nebraska Basketball coach

12 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

And they're never the same.

Who saw Doc showing up to his own firing to address the media? It sounds like Miles is going to go home and spend time with his family and look ahead to the next great thing in his future.

....and have a cold Coors Light.

Miles really hooked me as a Nebrasketball fan. I cheered for them but never had that strong connection before Miles got here. Now im a die hard and Husker Hoops is my favorite sports team (believe it or not).

Goodluck to him he is a great guy. If he works on his weaknesses he can be a really good coach. If not, he can still be successfull at middle or lower level conference.

Tim truly did make it cool to like Nebraska Basketball. Got our season tickets for his first season and so glad we did. The Wisconsin game is still truly the best day of my entire life; the family even cut our vacation short in California to come back the day of the game and get there just in time.. went from sitting on a plane for 3 hours, to driving to the arena, to standing for the entire game, and rushing the court afterwards. Will never forget it.