Nebraska Strong--TCU Game

cipsucks

These last several days have been hell for many Nebraskans.  Flood devastation stories are coming from many parts of the state.  I'm sure many on this board have already donated time or resources to aid the victims of this hundred year disaster.  (I'm not talking about Nebrasketball…)  In case you haven't, or you want to do a little more, I have a challenge for you.

For every point Nebraska scores tonight, mrs. cip and I are donating 3 dollars to nebraskastrong.  Would you join us?  I have a feeling the great people on this board could really impact peoples' lives.  Give what you feel led to do.  This board can come together over this issue.  GBR!

http://www.nebraska.gov/nebraska-strong/

Great choice, Dimes.  I, too, went with the Farm Bureau.  I thought about the Cattlemen, but dammit, bacon tastes sooo good.  And, corn fed beef is the best tasting beef.  And fried chicken is so awesome.  And sweet corn in the summer is orgasmic.  And Nebraska raised potatoes kick the crap out of Idaho any day.  And, tcp, I hear the ditchweed is okay.  Did I mention bacon?

Get well, Nebraska!