Lower case "n" Merch

This might have been addressed in another thread, but does anyone have an idea where you can score a Jersey or warm-up with the little "n" logo from the 70's? I've been out to Scheels to checkout their overpriced "Herbie" merch but I didn't see anything with the "n". Any thoughts or insights would be appreciated. Would LOVE to sport that Jersey when I roll into Omaha next week!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Omaha Nebrasketballer said:

Sorry if this has been discussed in another thread (I’m sure it has) but is there anywhere to buy the Herbie basketball gear? I’ve seen the hat, but what about the long sleeved red warmup shirt? Thanks in advance to anyone who has any ideas. 

@Kent Pavelka -- any thoughts on whether adidas is bringing to NU fans the Nebrasketball gear we all desire ???

I can air my grievance here-  at the Butler game I went to the PBA gift shop to try and get some Herbie with a basketball Adidas stuff.  There was MAYBE one rack with basketball even involved in the shirt.

So.....at the......basketball arena.......you can't get......basketball stuff.  

Edited by Number6

1 hour ago, Number6 said:

I can air my grievance here-  at the Butler game I went to the PBA gift shop to try and get some Herbie with a basketball Adidas stuff.  There was MAYBE one rack with basketball even involved in the shirt.

So.....at the......basketball arena.......you can't get......basketball stuff.  

Yes, I share your frustration. The store at PBA is highly disappointing. I just don’t get it. They come up with a design that the fans love and want to buy, but then they don’t sell it. The PBA store seems to have the same generic gear you can get anywhere. 

On a related note, I’d love to have Herbie spinnin’ the basketball on a flag that I could hang outside to taunt my Creighton neighbors. A generic Nebraska flag doesn’t work, since the Creighton fans have those too for football season. 

11 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

Hoiberg is “n” - with the logo I mentioned above.

Go Big Fred! - Too obvious, Too easy

You’ve seen our Bush, now check out the Drapes! - probably inappropriate 

Anyway just spitballing here, can never have enough Husker Hoops swag...

What about a KP themed shirt. Maybe the outline of him with glasses and a bow tie (Like SVP on ESPN)  and the words bang a rang

8 hours ago, Omaha Nebrasketballer said:

Yes, I share your frustration. The store at PBA is highly disappointing. I just don’t get it. They come up with a design that the fans love and want to buy, but then they don’t sell it. The PBA store seems to have the same generic gear you can get anywhere. 

It's rather ridiculous.  Adidas and the university are all about making money.  Like you said, they come up with something we really love, but then won't sell it.  Doesn't make any sense.