You know what I love about Isaac Copeland?

1 minute ago, HuskerCager said:

Watching the replay of last night's game and he's excited as much as anybody about Trueblood's nice performance last night.  Here's a guy that is personally invested in our school.  I certainly don't mean to say other players aren't, but his off-court demeanor speaks volumes even though his career here is over.  Thanks again, Isaac, and all of our seniors!

Cope is so much more than just our 1st 5-star. He is a Husker through and through.

The guy came back and wound up having one of the worst kind of years imaginable. What should have been a triumph turned into a disaster (one that he's handling better than I would, I'm sure). I can't say enough good things about Isaac Copeland, but it's why I don't begrudge players for leaving early if they have any shot at a paying gig in their sport. 

2 hours ago, HuskerCager said:

Watching the replay of last night's game and he's excited as anybody about Trueblood's performance last night.  Here's a guy that is personally invested in our school.  I certainly don't mean to say other players aren't, but his off-court demeanor speaks volumes even though his career here is over.  Thanks again, Isaac, and all of our seniors!

Speaking of his enthusiasm, Copeland could be the leader of his own "Bench Mob," with all the injured players who won't see the floor!

3 hours ago, brfrad said:

What I wouldn't give for that injury not to happen.  I still think with Isaac in the line-up, we are watching our boys today or tomorrow.   Oh, the life of a Nebrasketball fan.

Agreed. Literally two games away, the very same time Cope's hurt: Ohio St & Wisc. Man oh man. Let's win the N.I.T., might as well. GBR !!!