Michigan St. vs. Nebraska series Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Nice pitching for the double header sweep.  Win game 2 5 - 2.  Bullpen struggled a little, but got the job done.  Hopefully, we get the game in tomorrow or Sunday.  Really could use Luensman back.  Palkert struggled tonight, although to be fair 2 infield hits was how he allowed 2 runs to score.  Gomes seems like our closer, but is a freshmen.  Would like Luensman's experience.  

10 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

Fisher has been much better than I expected thus far. Frankly, his stuff last year was not great. He was living in the low to mid 80’s most games. I have not seen him live thus far this year but can argue with the results. 

Taking advantage and racking up wins against teams teams like MSU is key. A 3-0 Big Ten start would be nice and give us a little breathing room.  It’s unfortunate that Curry could not stay healthy because he had the potential to be a Friday-Saturday guy. 

Edited by huskerbaseball13

• Bugeaters1 changed the title to Michigan St. vs. Nebraska series Game Thread
2 hours ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

Fisher has been much better than I expected thus far. Frankly, his stuff last year was not great. He was living in the low to mid 80’s most games. I have not seen him live thus far this year but can argue with the results. 

Taking advantage and racking up wins against teams teams like MSU is key. A 3-0 Big Ten start would be nice and give us a little breathing room.  It’s unfortunate that Curry could not stay healthy because he had the potential to be a Friday-Saturday guy. 

Amazing that MSU is only 3-17. NU better complete that sweep tmrw. GBR !!!