Good Feelings

Mr. Red

Chatter in the other threads got me thinking of a plausible scenario... Let me know what you think here folks

Tim Miles is actually best friends with Bill Moos (as has already been suggested), so Moos convinces Hoiberg to keep Miles on as a bench assistant (or at minimum Director of Player Personnel)

Doc Sadler left such a good impression that Hoiberg is already making the moves to bring Doc in as a bench assistant (as has already been suggested)

Barry Collier is hired as AD in May 2019 after Bill Moos is asked to "retire" by Green and Bounds due to uncouth rumors that rise up again

And the Shim-Shams come together for a reunion tour in autumn 2019, but their numbers are low; time has not been kind to some members of the squad.  Desperate times call for desperate measures, so they are forced to accept their first male member - Danny Nee

Marc Boehm subsequently books them for halftime of all games in the 2019-2020 season, and they lead the victory parade down O street in April 2020.

Nebrasketball Nirvana is acheived

16 minutes ago, Mr. Red said:

Chatter in the other threads got me thinking of a plausible scenario... Let me know what you think here folks

Tim Miles is actually best friends with Bill Moos (as has already been suggested), so Moos convinces Hoiberg to keep Miles on as a bench assistant (or at minimum Director of Player Personnel)

Doc Sadler left such a good impression that Hoiberg is already making the moves to bring Doc in as a bench assistant (as has already been suggested)

Barry Collier is hired as AD in May 2019 after Bill Moos is asked to "retire" by Green and Bounds due to uncouth rumors that rise up again

And the Shim-Shams come together for a reunion tour in autumn 2019, but their numbers are low; time has not been kind to some members of the squad.  Desperate times call for desperate measures, so they are forced to accept their first male member - Danny Nee

Marc Boehm subsequently books them for halftime of all games in the 2019-2020 season, and they lead the victory parade down O street in April 2020.

Nebrasketball Nirvana is acheived

lol I've got nothing.  I do appreciate the laugh! :)

Edited by colhusker