NCAA Tournament thread

Azubuike, De Souza and Vick would have probably made a difference. And speaking of cheaters, how about that Bruce Pearl? At least I picked Auburn in my bracket, so I had that going. And the game was so bad that I was able to take in the final episode of year three of "Justified" that I missed on the first go around. (The game was more brutal than the episode). 

54 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

Azubuike, De Souza and Vick would have probably made a difference. And speaking of cheaters, how about that Bruce Pearl? At least I picked Auburn in my bracket, so I had that going. And the game was so bad that I was able to take in the final episode of year three of "Justified" that I missed on the first go around. (The game was more brutal than the episode). 

Cheater U was featured on Netflix.... ? ? ?

15 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

They actually don't look too bad right now.

No, they finally figured out this elusive "defense" thing and have made it a game again. Only down 5. Ferocious comeback. Man, had they not dug such a massive hole. 

Well, Iowa salvages the conferences rep. They went down slugging. Hard to come back from that putrid first half, but they almost did. 

So one of the two jewels of the SEC barely squeaks by a .500 B1G team. 

The hoops gods have spoken.