Just keeps getting better and better

colhusker

3 hours ago, DOATHLON said:

Winning an NIT game is completely meaningless. 

So What?. Why is it any of your business what the team does now?

I am a Hugh "FAN BOY".  Will be until the day they blow up my ashes in a fireworks display.

So if you don't care about the game, shut your pie hole and stay home and watch that very important play in game on tv tonight.  So your bracket will be correct.

And in the whole spectrum of life no basketball means anything.  You know the old 8 billion Chinese...

Edited by Silverbacked1

7 hours ago, ladyhusker said:

I can't figure out how to downvote on my phone and I'm not currently at a computer to do it there. But please let this suffice instead: actively rooting for your own team to fail because you want to fire someone sooner is a fairly crappy thing to say. Who are you to say that the guys wouldn't rather spend spring break playing the game they love with the teammates they love? I'm sorry if it may inconvenience you as a "fan" to have to wait another few days for a group who has worked countless hours over the past year (or several years) trying to represent this university and state well to get canned so you can have your replacement if choice potentially be hired instead. Or not, who really knows at this point. But this team, and these coaches, have done things the right way, worked more hours than most can even begin to understand, and put together a last stand that just about anyone else in the country can at least respect if not applaud.

If you want a loss so you can personally be happier, that's cool. But please don't even pretend to call yourself a fan or hide behind some "long term health of the program" line of BS.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

GRIT, NO QUIT[IMG]HUSKERS!!!!

:Gobigred:

3 hours ago, hskr4life said:

I’ve never seen a guy on this board with so many negative reactions from other posters almost dig himself out of the negative reaction count... only to dig himself an even deeper hole all within about 2 days.  So kudos.  You’re a first in something I guess.

He or she was soooooo close and now 44 down votes in one thread alone.

14 minutes ago, DOATHLON said:

Message board down votes how can I ever live with myself ?

Well, if you can live with yourself saying you are glad one of our players got hurt, and rooting for Butler tonight, those probably won't matter.  But, being on the other side, it is somewhat cathartic to push that button.  

Didn't ruin my day but I dread the national negativity of the program I love tomorrow. This is what I wanted to avoid and why I said what I said. Either way, I'm sure the fanboys are pumped because they couldn't grasp what winning would do. Thank goodness Moos did what needed to be done. Although now the tea toddlers have something to continue to complain about MOOS. 

13 hours ago, DOATHLON said:

Didn't ruin my day but I dread the national negativity of the program I love tomorrow. This is what I wanted to avoid and why I said what I said. Either way, I'm sure the fanboys are pumped because they couldn't grasp what winning would do. Thank goodness Moos did what needed to be done. Although now the tea toddlers have something to continue to complain about MOOS. 

How is this post aging?   I've yet to see any sign of this "national negativity"  today.   But, it's only about noon, so I guess there's time.