Just keeps getting better and better

colhusker

2 minutes ago, DOATHLON said:

Honestly ....good. Nothing to be gained at this point as we look ahead to next year and getting an early start to preserving our roster and recruiting class. Time for the boys to enjoy spring break

Honestly good to you, not to me.Ā  I would love to see a nice run again this week.

2 minutes ago, DOATHLON said:

The long term health of this program and it's student athletes would benefit greatly by losing tonight. It will also help our coaching staff get a head start job hunting as they will be in high demand, IMO.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, DOATHLON said:

Honestly ....good. Nothing to be gained at this point as we look ahead to next year and getting an early start to preserving our roster and recruiting class. Time for the boys to enjoy spring break

Ā 

This is ridiculous!

5 minutes ago, DOATHLON said:

The long term health of this program and it's student athletes would benefit greatly by losing tonight. It will also help our coaching staff get a head start job hunting as they will be in high demand, IMO.Ā 

How would our student athletes benefit by losing tonight?Ā  If our staff is in high demand why are so many calling for their heads?Ā  The only reason I can think of that would be good by a lose tonight would be we could move forward if Miles is being let go.Ā  I myself will be cheering for the good guys to win tonight.

5 minutes ago, DOATHLON said:

Ā 

The only way the long term health is affected by us being in this tournament is if we miss out if a coaching staff because they decided to move on to another opportunity before pen went to paper. One week in March isn't going to make much, if any, difference at all should that main concern not happen in the first place.

9 minutes ago, DOATHLON said:

Ā 

Tell that to Glynn Watson, James Palmer, Tanner Borchardt, Isaiah Roby, and Johnny Trueblood.Ā  Ā Tell it to their faces.Ā 

Edited by HB

16 minutes ago, KearneyMan said:

OMG you guys bash me , and this is how you talk?Ā  Glad a guy can't play because of his back? And you hope we lose?Ā  All you guys need shot for saying this crap!!

Ā 

Well, it isn't really "all these guys", it is only one or two.Ā  Ā And it precisely is the type of thing Ā you earn a bashing over.Ā  Ā Glad you can recognize it in others, but it would go a long way if you could recognize it in yourself.Ā  Ā 

20 minutes ago, ladyhusker said:

I can't figure out how to downvote on my phone and I'm not currently at a computer to do it there. But please let this suffice instead: actively rooting for your own team to fail because you want to fire someone sooner is a fairly crappy thing to say. Who are you to say that the guys wouldn't rather spend spring break playing the game they love with the teammates they love? I'm sorry if it may inconvenience you as a "fan" to have to wait another few days for a group who has worked countless hours over the past year (or several years) trying to represent this university and state well to get canned so you can have your replacement if choice potentially be hired instead. Or not, who really knows at this point. But this team, and these coaches, have done things the right way, worked more hours than most can even begin to understand, and put together a last stand that just about anyone else in the country can at least respect if not applaud.

If you want a loss so you can personally be happier, that's cool. But please don't even pretend to call yourself a fan or hide behind some "long term health of the program" line of BS.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Ā 

Ā 

Post of the century.