Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Another tweet from Sip:

 

image.png

 

So, all signs continue to point to Fred coaching Nebraska next season.  If Miles is gone, that is a great get and hire by Moos.  However, you can praise Moos for the hire while still being critical of the process (I am!).  Those two things are not mutually exclusive.  I also cringed a little at Sipple's first tweet as if he's talking so nonchalantly about Miles getting fired and almost that he's glad this is happening as it fits the position he has taken over the last several weeks.  I don't know, I might be reading too much into it but it almost seems like he is dehumanizing the situation for Miles.  Miles has handled this entire situation with the same class and dignity he has displayed in his seven years here and I just don't think this was reciprocated to him at the end of his tenure.  I will certainly miss him while also welcoming in the next era of Husker Hoops!

 

This chapter cannot come to an end soon enough!!!!!!!

Edited by Nebrasketball1979

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HoiBall said:

I'm telling you guys, the Prohm extension at ISU was big news. Once that came down, things started to move. Sipple's tweet at that time was not an accident

 

That, and now the rumor is Bama is going after McDermott. ?

 

Will be much easier for him to cheat in the S$C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

Another tweet from Sip:

 

image.png

 

So, all signs continue to point to Fred coaching Nebraska next season.  If Miles is gone, that is a great get and hire by Moos.  However, you can praise Moos for the hire while still being critical of the process (I am!).  Those two things are not mutually exclusive.  I also cringed a little at Sipple's first tweet as if he's talking so nonchalantly about Miles getting fired and almost that he's glad this is happening as it fits the position he has taken over the last several weeks.  I don't know, I might be reading too much into it but it almost seems like he is dehumanizing the situation for Miles.  Miles has handled this entire situation with the same class and dignity he has displayed in his seven years here and I just don't think this was reciprocated to him at the end of his tenure.  I will certainly miss him while also welcoming in the next era of Husker Hoops!

 

This chapter cannot come to an end soon enough!!!!!!!

I am not a big fan of Sipple's writing but find him good on the radio. It's clear on the radio he does not treat the situation in a disrespectful manner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HoiBall said:

I'm telling you guys, the Prohm extension at ISU was big news. Once that came down, things started to move. Sipple's tweet at that time was not an accident

 

In reality this probably had nothing to do with anything.

 

Hoiberg was a 1000% lock, and because the team just got back into town and Bounds made his announcement, Moos waited to make an announcement until today. Prohm was just a mere coincidence in timing, just like all the other speculation that's been going around this past month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

 

That, and now the rumor is Bama is going after McDermott. ?

 

Will be much easier for him to cheat in the S$C

Is this true (regarding McDermontt)?  If so, that is priceless!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

 

That, and now the rumor is Bama is going after McDermott. ?

 

Will be much easier for him to cheat in the S$C

 

If that happens, there'll be a certain segment of the CU fanbase that will be overjoyed. They feel like Greg McD maxed out with his son and has underwhelmed ever since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hskr4life said:

 

I'm not known for my sarcasm, so it could use a little work.  Much like Iowa's play with under a minute left in the game.

HA HA!  Nothing more glorious for me living in Iowa than coming to work on March 11 after the "hok meltdown". ....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

 

Hearing the salary is 3 million dollars with a $200,000 recruiting pool.  Just something Creighton couldn't offer.

 

*Blows dust off of old scrapbook*

 

Arkansas Alabama press conference:

Alright, let's show the new coach how it's done. *Pig Sooie chant begins* *Roll Tide chant begins*

Altman McDermott immediately sprints back towards the exit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

 

That, and now the rumor is Bama is going after McDermott. ?

 

Will be much easier for him to cheat in the S$C

Let's wait and see how he responds to having to lead the "Roll Tide" chant at his press conference before we get too excited.

 

Dammit... @hhcmatt beat me to the punchline...

Edited by uneblinstu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...