Fred Hoiberg

28 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Interesting. I would think of Arop as the most N of that group

Just to be clear, I was just stating that I personally didnt see anything on Arop. Not trying to speculate that his commitment is waivering. Just haven't seen/read/heard anything on this thoughts about Miles being fired.

OMG, Arop is decommitting and reopening his recruitment! This is going to start an avalanche! Hold onto your seats, the roster is going to Hell in a ...

Hang on, I’m getting an update here from @khoock ...

10 minutes ago, khoock said:

Just to be clear, I was just stating that I personally didnt see anything on Arop. Not trying to speculate that his commitment is waivering. Just haven't seen/read/heard anything on this thoughts about Miles being fired.

19 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

OMG, Arop is decommitting and reopening his recruitment! This is going to start an avalanche! Hold onto your seats, the roster is going to Hell in a ...

El oh el.

I just wanted to be clear. Bc i can think of a few people on here who apparently keep a little black book of everything everyone says just to bring it up YEARS later ???

59 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Damn it Norm visiting my folks and they don't have any Nyquil.

38 minutes ago, DOATHLON said:

Hoiberg coached him in Chicago. Any chance his son comes to Nebraska or does the relationship actually hurt and is he a high D1 prospect?

Who are you talking about?  Dwayne Wade and his kid? 

3 minutes ago, KZRider said:

Is this the same guy who, I think a day or so ago, said he had no idea and that all bets were off regarding this? Somebody skilled in Twitter find that quote, please.

Yes indeed. I assume he is talking about Miles not being fired here yesterday

6 minutes ago, KZRider said:

Thanks!

"Firm and final" seems awfully different from "all bets are off."

Maybe it is just me.

The "all bets are off" relates solely to Bounds leaving out of the blue & how it *could change things... I think Lars received clarification after that tweet to re-claim his initial assessment.

Edited by AuroranHusker