Fred Hoiberg

3 hours ago, HoiBall said:

Randy also mentioned he sees Fred going to UCLA in Des Moines radio the other day and I know for a fact that ship has sailed. Randy is not as as connected as he would like you to believe.

I have no way of knowing how good his source is or how correct his source is, just going to bat for a rock solid reporter. He has legit sources through the Big 12 footprint. 

21 hours ago, HoiBall said:

As I’m sure everyone here has deduced I can confirm Fred will be the next coach of Nebraska basketball. 1000% locked up. In my opinion, the biggest thing to happen to Nebraska basketball.

Im not counting it until the ink dries.  This is Nebrasketball after all where weird shit happens. 

4 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

I've been weirdly calm for once, I think Nebrasketball's going to turn the corner back into relevancy. The Huskers were there in the early-to-mid 90s. The football team's already in good hands. We'll see how it plays out. I feel good. Nah, nah, nah; nah, nah, nah -- I feeeeel good. ?

On 3/18/2019 at 5:31 PM, dustystehl said:

The sky is, and always has been, up. It's awkward right now, but in two years, when we're preparing to play in the NCAAs, we'll be happy with how everything played out.

Handling of this situation well and playing in the NCAAs aren't mutually exclusive, they just aren't.

1 hour ago, thrasher31 said:

I've been trying to remember what kind of sets hoiberg ran at ISU. Well, here they are. Some good motion and constant moving. 

Nothing official yet obviously. But here's a taste of what the offense may look like. 

Those were fun to watch - defenses better communicate well, or they're in trouble with all of that motion and multiple options off each set.

3 hours ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

Im not counting it until the ink dries.  This is Nebrasketball after all where weird shit happens. 

THIS! It's just like "Lucy pulling the football away when Charlie Brown tries to kick it". And the Huskers are Charlie Brown. And right now all this Hoiberg talk is like the teacher talking, "Whut Wah Whut Whut Whut Wah.