N.I.T.: Nebraska vs Butler

3 hours ago, tcp said:

well we at least won't have to play 4 games in 4 days, so there's that. 

if we get allen back, we have enough to compete. 

Definitely hopeful Allen is back & ready to launch (and make) some 3's on Weds. From what I had heard, he was a "week away" which was from last Weds. Could be a big factor vs Butler.

1 hour ago, Blindcheck said:

What is Crazy 4 seed this year and 5 seed last year...so according to the selection committees, this year's team had a better resume than last years team.

Different committees, different criteria. I wouldn't put too much stock into trying to compare the seedings between two seasons.

2 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

Different committees, different criteria. I wouldn't put too much stock into trying to compare the seedings between two seasons.

I get that, but if still if you are 4th seed, you are approximately 13-16th team out...and 5th seed you are approximately 17th to 20th team out.

IMO,  this tells me the Metrics kind of suck...because even though the committees are different, I don't think a 13 win team in the Big 10 should ever be lower than a 6 win team in the Big ten.

The conference wasn't that much different than last year other than perception....

Just now, Blindcheck said:

I get that, but if still if you are 4th seed, you are approximately 13-16th team out...and 5th seed you are approximately 17th to 20th team out.

IMO,  this tells me the Metrics kind of suck...because even though the committees are different, I don't think a 13 win team in the Big 10 should ever be lower than a 6 win team in the Big ten.

The conference wasn't that much different than last year other than perception....

And results 

4 minutes ago, Blindcheck said:

Ever since the NCAA bought out the NIT, it's always been an afterthought. I have a feeling they care more about matchups than they do about spending the time trying to analyze metrics to provide a fair and balanced bracket.

It's almost like we should go back to the NIT days where they didn't aside any seeds in the brackets.

I bought some tix earlier today and selected the “print at home” option. Still haven’t received the email to print my tix. Got the order confirmation email, just not the other one yet to print my tix. Anyone else in the same boat? Wasn’t sure if the delay was normal or I should call the ticket office tomorrow. Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, Omaha Nebrasketballer said:

I bought some tix earlier today and selected the “print at home” option. Still haven’t received the email to print my tix. Got the order confirmation email, just not the other one yet to print my tix. Anyone else in the same boat? Wasn’t sure if the delay was normal or I should call the ticket office tomorrow. Thanks. 

I called them this morning and they are emailing out all tickets tomorrow morning.  If you don't have them by tomorrow afternoon, I would call.

4 minutes ago, Omaha Nebrasketballer said:

Should have 'em tomorrow via email -- can't wait! GBR !!!

So this is my 7th year as a season ticket holder, and I've been to many games before I had season tickets as well.

With that being said, I can't remember ever being more pumped about going to a game than I am for tomorrow's game. Kind of weird, huh? I guess I'm still fired up about the performance in the Big 10 tourney with a depleted squad and am looking forward to rooting for these guys and Coach Miles one last time in person.

36 minutes ago, Omaha Nebrasketballer said:

So this is my 7th year as a season ticket holder, and I've been to many games before I had season tickets as well.

With that being said, I can't remember ever being more pumped about going to a game than I am for tomorrow's game. Kind of weird, huh? I guess I'm still fired up about the performance in the Big 10 tourney with a depleted squad and am looking forward to rooting for these guys and Coach Miles one last time in person.

Same.

Literally the same. #jackedup