N.I.T.: Nebraska vs Butler

Howdy...excited to see this team play at least one more time, especially if they continue to play with the heart and effort they did over the final week of the season.

Question - does anyone know how/when/if the University is going to release tickets to the public?  My son and I are going to fly in for the game and I'd love to get tickets sooner than later so we don't pay super high prices on 3rd party sites.  Learned this lesson for the Cal St. Fullerton game!!!

2 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

Howdy...excited to see this team play at least one more time, especially if they continue to play with the heart and effort they did over the final week of the season.

Question - does anyone know how/when/if the University is going to release tickets to the public?  My son and I are going to fly in for the game and I'd love to get tickets sooner than later so we don't pay super high prices on 3rd party sites.  Learned this lesson for the Cal St. Fullerton game!!!

I think usually at some point tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

Per Chris Basnett, on sale now through the ticket office online, or calling them in the morning.

4 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

Get your ticket right meow http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211796033

Just now, Nebrasketball1979 said:

Trying to grab tickets but looks like the site is possibly struggling with demand or all the scalpers trying to scoop them up!!!

I wouldn't expect it to be THAT popular.

Just stick with it. I got in after letting it sit for a minute

Here are the prices

image.png